Handcrafted with exquisite detail throughout the aprons, legs and frame, the Seville pool table by Timber Creek Billiards will be the centerpiece of your room. It's available in a variety finishes to match your decor.
Timber Creek pool tables are built to last and proudly made in the USA by one of the finest pool table manufacturers in the world. Unlike imported pool tables, these pool tables are not massed produced - they are built one at a time by American craftsmen in Tennessee, based on the options you choose.
Each table is made with the highest quality "slow growth" lumber available. "Slower growth" trees, coming from the northeastern United States rather than the "faster growth" trees usually found in the warmer climates means tighter growth rings for tighter wood grains and far less streaking and discoloration. It is also a much more dense and stable lumber. It is dried and grain-matched for the best combination of strength and beauty.
The pool table frame is pre-assembled, pre-leveled and squared at the factory. It is triple-checked for quality control before shipping. This ensures an efficient and trouble-free installation. Installers love these tables!
The frame is constructed with a Super Liner frame tested to support over 20,000 lbs. It will never sag... ever. Super Liner tested almost twice as strong as length center beam construction.
- North American hardwood construction, dried and grain-matched for the best combination of strength and beauty.
- Canadian Hard Rock Maple top rails provides superior durability.
- Available in 7ft or 8ft sizes.
- Available in a variety of finishes to match your decor.
- Pre-assembled, pre-leveled and squared frame is triple-checked at the factory. Installers love these tables!
- Super Liner tested to support over 20,000 lbs. It will never sag... ever.
- T-Nut rail construction eliminates dead spots behind cushions, has a longer threaded grip and won't bend and cross thread like floating nuts.
- Catalyzed finish resists scratching and chipping and provides the toughest finish available in the market today.
- Finishes contain no chemicals that are harmful to you or the environment.
- The world's finest genuine 1" slate is oversized & diamond honed to create the perfect playing surface.
- High Quality K66 Profile Rubber Cushions
- Genuine leather pockets
- Choice of cloth colors
- Made in the USA
- Includes: Deluxe Accessory Kit with everything you need to start playing
- Lifetime Warranty against defective material or workmanship Cloth, Pockets and Cushions are not included in lifetime warranty.
|Product Availability||Usually ships in 3-4 Weeks (Custom Made)|
|Shipping Method||Ships Freight Truck with Liftgate|
|Regular Retail Price||$4,800.00|